Kaufberatung BMW 225xe iPerformance

• Habe for ca. 1 Stunde mein 225xe abgeholt

Viel Spaß damit!

""

Meine BMW History: E30 318i, 320i, E46 316ti, 325Ci Cabrio, E34 525i, E39 523i, F45 220i, 225xe und es werden bestimmt noch mehr... :thumbsup:

• Thanks, Is there something really special I should check before buying a used 225? Its around 19000 km driven accident free and comes with bmw premium grantie ending in 12/2023. It's my first buy in DE and for family use. Mostly driving to to office ~35km return journey. Plan to charge over extended cable from normal house socket. I am trying to get test drive but due to covid it might not be possible.

Other than that I am also open to other hybrid alternate One option I am considering is from kia Niro hybrid 1.6. They come with 7 years of warranty. Comparison is hard as one is MPV and other is compact suv but in terms of warranty /equipment/price I think we can compare for sake of discussion.

The BMW Premium Selection Warranty, is very good, i had 2 issues, and both repaired without some costs.

to the best of my knowledge, bmw gives an 8-year guarantee on the high voltage battery.

Have the motor-to-axle support checked ? This likes to turn out. approximate costs 90€

Shouldpay the Guarantee at this Mileage

Try to negotiate an oil change if it has not already been done

• Ich tipp mal auf Handwäsche, Swizoil, Petzolds Liquied Glass,.....:thumbsup:

Aktueller Fuhrpark:
    BMW 225xe, Lotus Elise, MV Agusta F4, MV Agusta TR

"Qualität besteht, wenn der Preis längst vergessen ist." (Zitat: Sir Henry Royce)

• Fred2 Genau so ist es..... Zusätzlich entnehme ich das Risiko das die Reinigung verschlimmverbessert wird.

Aber mein größtes Anliegen ist das ich damit das Auto zwangsläufig genau unter die Lupe nehmen kann.

225xe Modell M Sport | M3 CSL | E36 318is