20" Radsatz

• Hallo Lockdown.

Könntest Du eventuell noch ein paar Fotos von Deinem GT mit den Rial Torino Felgen posten?

Die Felgen stehen auch ganz oben auf meiner Liste, aber den Bildern in den Online-Konfiguratoren der Reifenportale traue ich nicht so recht. Es geht nichts über ein „echtes“ Foto.

Würde mich echt freuen...

• Hi,

sorry about writing in english.

I have 2016 220dX A Gran Tourer Msport (190ps) planing on getting 20" wheels and tires.
    OZ Superturismo Dakar's are 8,5x20" ET45 5/112, I know these will come very near to outside of the wheel arches.
    The right size tyre would be 245/30r20 but there is very narrow selection of brands in this size w/ right load index; Nankang, Acchilles etc.
    Would like to have some "better" brand tires. So could I but 235/35r20 tires whit the 20" wheel?

Differential in diameter and circumference between (stock) 225/45r18 and 235/35r20 is 1.9%.
    In Finland the circumference should be up or below 2% w/ the old and the new tyre size. =)

• I personally would recommend to put on 235, or even 225, so you wont have to much trouble with the tires in the wheel arches.
    But to be honest, my winter-tires were 19x8.5 ET 42 with 225 on them had trouble, so I changed to 8x19ET45 on 225 again.

• Here is my showcase:
    https://www.reifenrechner.at/i…5&2durchm=20&2fb=8&2et=45

For me in my winter-Option with 225/40R19 ET42 (with5mm spacers on the back) I had some issues on the front axle...
    I had some problems with these dimensions on the front axle and also on the rear axle when the car was fully loaded.
    Therefore I would recommend to set it to 225. In the calculator you see my winter tires as a "limit" as a comparison, so you can slowly get away from the dimensions.

• Thanks for your answer.
    Found 225/35r20 93y so they cover the axle load of my car but no premium tyres on this size have to settle for Nangangs.
    The Oz Leggera HLT in 8x20" ET 45 5/112 are not TUV-approved to Gran Tourer. Iam waiting what manufacturer, OZ, have to say about this.
    Leggera HLT's in 8x19" are approved but 20" are not..

• In germany you can carry out an individual acceptance with a strength certificate.
    This only costs a little more and not every examiner wants to do this, but is a legitimate way away.

Hit me up if you got an answer from OZ.