Beiträge von Awais

Thanks for the advices earlier. Driving around my 225xe and its enjoyable ride. 18k km (EZ 12/2018 for 19500Euro with all season tire) + premium selection 2 years Few things I should have explored more or asked before buying (or dealer should have mentioned):

1. Battery size (Mine is 7.7 hence around 32km in weather these days covers my 2 trips to work easily) Bigger would have been better.

2. Its has sport seats step tronic cruise control (lane assist would have been nice but i believe its extra $)

3. It DOESN "T have retractable mirrors : huh:I really miss this feature in daily use when I have to park on street . X /(Is it possible to have them installed later?)

4. Some videos I saw the doors have ambient light strip but mine doesn't have those. Are those in extra package as well or self installed?

5. My model could get E-number plate? (Already have normal number plate now Could not speak much German and did not ask at the office) : /

6. Speed limits in Navi would have been nice. (I believe they are also in drive assist package $)

Overall as a family we are satisfied with the first purchase and personally I feel I should have done more research (few minor things above). Mostly driving around in Eco-pro mode. Any additional tips are welcome. Thanks<3.

Oh was looking for one, recently finalized a deal for similar specs. Best of luck.

Thanks, Is there something really special I should check before buying a used 225? Its around 19000 km driven accident free and comes with bmw premium grantie ending in 12/2023. It's my first buy in DE and for family use. Mostly driving to to office ~35km return journey. Plan to charge over extended cable from normal house socket. I am trying to get test drive but due to covid it might not be possible.

Other than that I am also open to other hybrid alternate One option I am considering is from kia Niro hybrid 1.6. They come with 7 years of warranty. Comparison is hard as one is MPV and other is compact suv but in terms of warranty /equipment/price I think we can compare for sake of discussion.

Hi, I am new to forum, have not found much around on internet feedback on 225xe so I land here.

I am also planning to buy one (build 2018 225xe), I just wonder what would be the consumption without eDrive? and second question would be why is it that I found used 225xe cheaper than 218i or 216 models with similar kms stands?

: /