aandrijfas rechts voor

• Laut Google Übersetzer braucht er bei 30.000 km eine neue Antriebswelle vom Werk, da
    er erheblichen Ölverlust (Vermutlich Simmerring) hat.

Ich schreib vorsorglich trotzdem mal hallo und willkommen hier im Forum. ;)

• Dieter Bohlen würde jetzt nicht blöder aus der Wäsche gucken können als ich gerade....

Aber trotzdem:

Herzlich willkommen - und tut mir leid dein Problem mit dem Auto.

Da ich kein ?holländisch? kann sollten wir besser in Englisch miteinander kommunizieren.

Gelegenheits - Active Tourer (F45) - 218d Fahrer

• My tourer 225i was called back by BMW.de to my dealer at 30.000 km to change the left front drive shaft which was leaking lubrication. Isn't it quickly?
    Also have problems whit the run flat tires: driving they make a wroem wroem wroem noise which is very annoying..... Dealer says: irregular wear of the tires....??

Antiebswelle rechts vorne BMW Aktive Tourer 225i Xdrive :whistling:

• Hello! and welcome again!

please let us know some more details about your car, engine, etc.

It sound´s that´s the actual problem with the 18i - 3 cylinder engine? isn´t it?

Because some different problems with the runflat tires i don´t use runflat any longer at my cars.

Oh yes - RFT tires are noisy and sometimes very loud. But if you have special noise which let you mean this is a damage

or similar - your dealer - or better the BMW home office in the Netherlands - i assume - has to talk with you and better get a soluton

for the car.

Gelegenheits - Active Tourer (F45) - 218d Fahrer